55122 Mainz – Germany
based in Düsseldorf:
Register of associations: VR 4343
55122 Mainz – Germany
Phone +49 (0) 61 31/28 30-0
Fax +49 (0) 61 31/28 30-30
Vice President and Treasurer
Terms and Conditions of Use for electronic orders of login credentials for presentations given at the 65th International Congress of Hearing Aid Acousticians organised by Europäische Union der Hörakustiker e.V. (European Union of Hearing Aid Acousticians)
- These Terms and Conditions apply to the electronic ordering of login credentials for presentations given at the 65th International Congress of Hearing Aid Acousticians (hereinafter referred to as “login credentials”) using the online order form provided by Europäische Union der Hörakustiker e.V., Saarstraße 52, 55122 Mainz, Germany (hereinafter referred to as “organiser”), on the website of the event to which the login credentials relate, euha.tv
- Solely the organiser is responsible for bringing about, and performing, the contract for the sale of login credentials, including, in particular, delivering the login credentials, which serve for registration purposes, to customers by e-mail.
- The organiser reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any Any such amendments will take effect as soon as they are published on this website. The organiser further reserves the right, at its absolute discretion, to take down or change the whole website or any part thereof.
Use of this website
- The customer shall not make deep links to pages on this website – for any purpose whatsoever.
- The customer shall not use robot or spider software, nor attempt by any other means, automated or manual, to monitor or copy this website or its content. The customer shall not impair the proper functioning of this website by any means whatsoever, including, in particular, by intentionally overloading the organiser’s system infrastructure.
- The organiser will investigate any illegal and/or unauthorised use of this website, including, in particular, any unauthorised sales, any unauthorised framing or linking of this website, and any unauthorised use of any robot, spider or other software, and will take all appropriate legal action, based both on civil and/or criminal
The contractual relationship created by the purchase of login credentials exists exclusively between the customer and the organiser.
Conclusion of contract
- To submit an offer for a contract for the sale and purchase of login credentials, the customer must enter its offer in the online order form, stating, in particular, the number of login credentials required, the customer’s correct e-mail address and/or the correct billing address and all information necessary for personalising the login credentials and processing payment, and send the completed form by clicking on the relevant button “Confirm booking”.
- Once the customer has submitted its order, the organiser will send an e-mail confirming the purchase of login credentials as well as the The customer will receive the login credentials by e-mail.
- The contract on the sale and purchase of login credentials and the number of login credentials ordered is concluded between the customer and the organiser once the e-mail (including the invoice) confirming the purchase is sent to the customer.
Customer’s rights of return and withdrawal
- Each order for login credentials becomes legally binding as soon as it is confirmed by the organiser, with the result that the customer is then legally required to accept, and pay for, the login credentials After the login credentials have been transmitted, login credentials purchased online cannot be refunded or returned.
- The right of revocation for consumers expires for electronic delivery according to Article 356 Para 5 of the German Civil Code even before expiry of the revocation period if the digital contents of the contractual service – the login credentials – have been
Instructions for Revocation
Revocation Right for Consumers
If the customer is a consumer as defined by Article 13 of the German Civil Code, he/she has the right to revoke his/her declaration of intent to conclude the contract within 14 days without stating any reasons using the revocation form, or by express declaration (e.g. letter, e-mail, fax) directed to Europäische Union der Hörakustiker e.V. (EUHA), Saarstraße 52, 55122 Mainz, Germany. To meet the deadline, it is sufficient to send the revocation form in time, or submit the revocation declaration in time. The period of revocation shall begin upon conclusion of the contract, but not before the EUHA has notified the consumer of this fact in line with legal requirements (Article 312 j Para 2 of the German Civil Code in conjunction with Section 246a Article 1 Para 1 Clause 1 No. 1, 4, 5, 11 and 12 of the Introductory Act to the German Civil Code).
To exercise your right of revocation, you are required to inform us at:
Europäische Union der Hörakustiker e.V.
55122 Mainz Germany
Phone: +49 (0) 6131 / 28 30 – 0
Fax: +49 (0) 6131 / 28 30 – 30
Consequences of revocation
If the right of withdrawal is effectively exercised, the relevant login credentials will be blocked so that access to the specialist lectures to which the fee applies will not be possible. In the event of effective cancellation, the Europäische Union der Hörakustiker e.V. will refund the price already paid by the consumer immediately, i.e. no later than after 14 days.
When refunding the price already paid, the Europäische Union der Hörakustiker e.V. is free to choose the means of repayment. There will be no fee at the expense of the consumer.
All prices mentioned in the online order form include VAT at the rate required by law.
Terms of payment
- The total price, including VAT, is due and payable as soon as the contract is conclude Payment can be made only by bank transfer or using PayPal. Payment must be effected in euros. All login credentials will remain the property of the organiser until payment has been made in full. If a payment is reversed (charged back), the login credentials will automatically be invalidated.
- The issuer of the invoice is Europäische Union der Hörakustiker e.V., Saarstraße 52, 55122 Mainz, Germany, VAT identification no. DE 149 06 34 66. Payment shall be made to any of the accounts of Europäische Union der Hörakustiker e.V. given on the The invoice will be sent to the customer electronically as a PDF file together with the confirmation e-mail. Questions regarding payment/billing should be directed to the organiser at email@example.com.
- By ordering login credentials, the customer declares its consent to invoices being generated and sent electronically. There is no entitlement to invoicing by means of an invoice document. If you have any questions about payment and/or invoices, please contact the organiser directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Activating login credentials requires the customer, or the person performing the registration, to give their consent to the processing of their user information. The customer, or the person performing the registration, is therefore required to declare their consent. Without such consent, successful registration and receipt of login credentials is not possible.
- Login credentials are non-transferable.
- The customer is not permitted to reproduce, duplicate, or modify the login credentials in any way or form whatsoever, or to forward login credentials to third parties.
- In the event that unauthorised duplicates of login credentials are entered, the organiser reserves the right to deny admission to the holder(s) of such duplicates and/or to the holder of the original login credentials.
- The organiser further reserves the right to demand payment by the customer of the full purchase price with respect to all unauthorised duplicates that have been made from the customer’s original login credentials as a result of negligence on the part of the customer. The organiser shall accept no responsibility whatsoever for any inconvenience caused by the unauthorised duplication or misuse of the login credentials.
Liability; claims for damages
- The organiser will not accept unlimited liability unless any damages suffered by the customer are the result of intentional or gross negligence on the part of the
- The organiser is liable for slight negligence only in the case of violation of essential contractual obligations (cardinal obligations). In such cases, the organiser’s liability is limited to damages suffered that are typical of the type of contract, are foreseeable upon conclusion of the contract, and are caused directly by the violation of such obligations. Such limitation of liability also applies to violations of obligations affected by the organiser’s legally authorised representatives and/or vicarious agents.
- The above disclaimer shall not apply to damages caused due to the negligent violation of life, limb or health.
- While the organiser endeavours at all times, subject to technical feasibility, to operate the website free of disruptions and faults, they can give no warranty regarding the undisrupted, fault-free operation of the website. The organiser likewise gives no warranty that the website is free from viruses or other factors that might cause faults or outages. Consequently, the organiser shall accept no liability whatsoever for disruptions, faults, viruses, or other factors that may impair the operation of the website.
Prohibition of commercial use
The acquisition of login credentials for the purposes of resale is prohibited.
Legal venue and applicable law
- These Terms and Conditions and any contract concluded between the organiser and the customer are exclusively governed by the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (UN CISG) is hereby expressly
- The sole legal venue for all disputes arising from, or in relation to, these Terms and Conditions or any contract concluded between the organiser and the customer (merchant) is Mainz,
- Should any provision of these Terms and Conditions be or become invalid or unenforceable, then that provision shall be severed and the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall continue to be valid and
- Insofar as any provision should prove invalid or unenforceable, the contractual provision shall be based on legal
- The contract shall become void if, even after effecting amendments according to Para. 2, adhering to its provisions would mean undue hardship for one of the parties to this contract.
Website designed and programmed by:
Photos: © EUHA/Foto Rechtnitz